Ultimate DBAF RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DBAF RPG

Its a new period of time, long after the events of GT. New SSJ transformations are discovered, will you be the ultimate warrior?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veddy has arrived!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veddy

Zenni : 0
Alignment : 0

Scouter Readings
Power level:
Race:

Veddy has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Veddy has arrived!   Veddy has arrived! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Name: Veddy

Race: Saiyan please!

Starting planet: Vegeta

History: Veddy was a reject saiyan. He was sent into exile at the age of 5 on his birthday! He was tested to see his battle attitude. He lost for he was way to gentle and soft. So he hid on the planet Vegeta for a long time! There he hid from forces! He lived there with his parents. But one day Veddy went to see his parents who were in a meeting! There he saw his parents talking to Frieza! His mother said to Frieza, "Lord Frieza, there's no way we could take on that planet for you in 3 days! Our powerlevels our only 6000 each! We'll need a week!" Veddy's father said, "Yes Lord Frieza! We need more time!" Frieza said, "Well you ran out of time! DIE!" Frieza shot a death beam killing his parents! When Veddy saw this he said, "NO! Mom! Dad!" Frieza saw Veddy and said, "Run Miserable boy! Run! Never look back! You are so pitiful that I can't kill you for it is Disgraceful! Run now! Cling to your wretched life! Live in Misery and Hate!" He ran! But then there was a blizzard that swept him up! He was frozen for years until 100 years after the events of Gt! He unfroze then was out for Revenge against Frieza!
Other: I really hope I can be on this site! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Veddy has arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate DBAF RPG :: Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: